Sunday, August 31, 2008

I suck at keeping my posts up to date. But here I am once again.
I'm already two weeks in to school. Oh what a longgg 16 weeks left this will be.
Did I already mention I passed my two summer classes? THANK GOD.
I refuse to re-take them with the already hectic schedule I have this semester.
Also, we're only allowed one fail before getting kicked out of the program. WHEW.
oh yeah.few pics from bday!

Monday night pre-bday din din at Yardhouse
















Florentine's at Downtown Fullerton
















My hottest picture ever
















Manning up
















Hollywood Bowl
















Gay clubbing at Tigerheat
















Yeap.
So Aimee left for Germany! She's actually there already. HI AIMEE! So sad. It's strange that I won't see her until December. Aww. I shall miss her and our food outtings. I'm glad I got to hang out with her a lot this summer! Even though she worked literally 5 days a week from 9-5 like a real grownup does. Booooo. I will be so bored. I'm so jealous she gets to study in Europe! What an amazing experience that will be. Stupid nursing doesn't have study abroad programs. Wait.. there's actually one school..in MICHIGAN that offers it. Lame.
Few pics from her going away party
































































Random old picture of the day:
















ahahaha. during aimee's debut practice back in 2005. Why am I an easter egg???

-Abigail

1 comment:

AIMEE said...

haha! aw miss you too abbiegay!