Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm 21! Have I actually been alive for that long? So weird to think about.
Birthday week started off last Thursday at Tigerheat. Had a blast and i'm now obsessed with the gay community. It was Danity Kane night and Aundrea and Shannon stopped by. Danny Noriega was there too. I love celebrity spottings.

Monday had dinner at the Yardhouse. I felt sick all day and threw up my whole meal in their restroom. I must have been pregnant with a food baby.

Tuesday was the actual day of my birth and I had breakfast with the family. Julian came over and made me some amazing crepes. I'm really craving some right now. When am i not?
At night i went to Downtown Fullerton with chris, aimee, ev, and cboo. Who knew that place was hip and happenin' on Tuesday nights? I can't believe i can legally drink now. No more cool underage drinking. As if i ever really did that anyway. But that was such a fun night. Drinking. Dancing. Friends. Music. Molcasalsa afterwards. yum. i'm hungry.

Wednesday was recovery day. Except I couldn't sleep in. Stupid school registration and review classes. I have no idea what i did the rest of the day. Sleep probably.

Couldn't sleep in Thursday either. Work. Then Julian came over and he bought me a tennis racket. I LOVE watching tennis.. but we figured out that day that its much harder to play than it looks. We hung out and went to the Hollywood Bowl that night to see the Los Angeles PhilHarmonic(?) Orchestra play. It was really nice.

Friday was a bust. I was hoping to end birthday week with a good fun night but everything seemed to go wrong. I mentioned to my parents I had an expired license and they got all crazy and kept reminding me how irresponsible I am and wouldnt let me drive until I went to the DMV to get a temporary license but no one would drive me. Julian came over to drive me and we waited in line to get in. THANK GOD we barely made it in though. They took my picture and i'm pretty sure i'm going to look like an ex-con. I was NOT prepared to take a new picture. And I had planned to go to Oiwake's that night but I wasn't even sure if Julian or Bianca could get in and then I didn't know who was going and some people couldnt go and if I told my parents i was going out they'd be all WELL YOU'RE IRRESPONSIBLE. blah blah blah. I'm 21 dammit.
Actually the day didn't turn out as bad as i thought. I went with Julian to LB and we checked out his new house and I'm really excited about it. The house looks like its straight from the 70s and I'm excited to help decorate..if i can. We bought thai food to go..ate in and watched a movie.

I spent today watching 8 hours of Weeds. And now i'm hungry.

Pictures tomorrow?

-Abigail

No comments: