Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 major tests this week! PLEASE LET ME PASS.

I had an interview on Friday to be a student nurse worker at LAC-USC. I can't believe I almost chickened out on going just because I hate interviews. Why do I get SO nervous!? And why do I also fear public speaking? I don't think of myself as a shy person but when it comes to these things I freak out.
Interview went really well and I basically got the job. What sucks though is I probably won't start until end of October or beginning of November due to the budget crisis. Damn you, economy.

I only work once a week at It's a Grind. Paycheck was 100 dollasss. I know that's not a lot but i'm actually happy with that considering i work ONCE a week at a really easy job. Hopefully when I start working at the hospital i'll be rolllliiinnn with the cash monay!

I hung out with my aunt at shoreline in downtown Long Beach the other night. I was walking on the pier and saw the Hyatt Regency Hotel across the way and thought about my debut (bc that's where i celebrated it) and I can't believe that was 3 years ago! I am SO OLD. I know i'm not thaaat old but wow time flys by so quickly. Before you know it i'll be married with 8 kids (a set of twins and a set of sextuples juuusst like jon and kate). I need to go out and do more. Explore. Discover. Learn (besides nursing stuff). Meet people. I don't want to look back and realize all i did during these years of my life was study.

Can't wait for winter break!
I want to go/do any of these.
-Snow? Big Bear? I haven't been in SO LONG!
-Las Vegas?? Now that i'm 21, sounds like it would be fun. I used to HATE vegas.
-San Fran? i missss it there.
-Road trip? even though i get horrible car sickness.

Who knows if I'll end up doing anything. I would love to though! I never had a summer break. So i gotta LIVE IT UP in winter. yea?

-abigail

No comments: