Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i started my pediatrics and obstetrics rotation this week. i'm so excited to be working with kids! they're so adorable! 9 weeks left. hurry up winter break.. pleeeaaseee.

i don't like getting too into my personal life on blogs and whatnot but all i have to say is that this whole break thing makes me feel so strange. and weird. and sad. and bitter. but at the same time it gives me a chance to do whatever i want.

i talk to aimee practically everyday online/skype. actually, i literally talk to her every single day haha. can't wait for her to get back. we've been talking about different things we want to do over winter break. now that we're 21 we should be able to do a looot more. woo hoo.

blah. life is busy. everyone is busy. i never go out or do anything or talk to anyone really. boooooooringggggggg. save me.

No comments: