Tuesday, October 14, 2008

wooooo. caffeine high! body is still so awake and fidgety but my mind is exhausted!

what strange weather. Yesterday i woke up to cool, crisp air. What fall should really feel like.
And today I awoke to icky slightly warm air. Blah. I'm ready to bundle up in layers and layers of clothing during the day and ready to use my mexican blanket at night.

finally got a new phone! my old phone was literally missing its face. super fug. now i have the samsung blackjack II! and even though i don't use the web features or anything i still lovesss it.

9 weeks down, 9 weeks to go! it's going by so quickly yet so slowly at the same time. wow by this time next year i'll be almost ready to graduate and become a full on registered nurse. *ughhhhh. the thought just gave me the heebie jeebies!

-abigail

No comments: