Friday, July 18, 2008

Even with the average 5-6 hours of studying everyday, it's actually starting to feel like summer.
I've finally started putting my bike to use! Thankfully Mike fixed my breaks for me or I'm sure I would have gotten run over by now. Vince and I have been biking quite a lot and even though our destination is always less than 1 mile away it's still a lot of fun. My goal is to be able to bike to Crepes de Paris on Birch street! When will I achieve that goal? Probably more than a year from now. Ha.

Julian and I went to see The Dark Knight Thursday night for the 9:30 pre-showing at the Arclight Theatre in LA. It was my first time and I love it there. It's so nice and I was able to get away from the rowdy crowds for once. The movie was absolutely amazing! It's really very sad that Heath Ledger has passed away. He was incredible.

Yesterday I tagged along with Bianca to the Santa Monica Pier so she could get extra credit for going to the mini aquarium they had there. It took forever to find parking and we ended up finding a spot pretty far away. Since we only had an hour to get there and back we booked it! The aquarium was actually really cute and interesting and we got to touch some starfish. After that we realized we wouldn't make it to the car on time so we rented bikes for 6 dollars to get back faster. We put in another hour and used the bikes for awhile since we payed for them anyway and just cruised along the beach. Returned the bikes and walked the long way back to the car again. It was a lot of fun!

I have been spending so much money on anything and everything unnecessary. Mainly food and clothes. I need my paycheck to come in NOW. This is getting ridiculous. I need to start saving up.

Quick Picture Recap:




















































































-Abigail

No comments: