Wednesday, July 2, 2008

These last few days have been pretty good. A couple blogs back I was so complain-y and I apologize. I get kind of crazy when I have nothing to do and start to act like alllll my days are so lame. But they're not as bad as I make it seem.
I went to Main Street in Hungtington Beach the other day with Julian and I decided it's kind of boring. I guess i'm just not that into all the surf shops, beach cruisers, and hot bodied bikini wearing people. However I did get excited when I heard someone saying "free passes to a new Michael Cera movie tomorrow". Most definitely jumped on that.
We tried a new Peruvian restaurant here by my house called "Mario's Peruvian Seafood Restaurant". Go and try it! Moderate pricing but very yummy. Looking at it from the outside you may think you're about to walk into a Marie Calendar's but I assure you there is nothing Marie Calendars-like about the food.

So the movie screening showed yesterday and I went with Bianca, Aimee, and Julian. Thank God we got there a little earlier or we would have all been sitting in separate seats. Movie is called "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". Super cute movie that i'm sure i could and would watch over and over again. Definitely on my top picks.

-Abigail

No comments: