Thursday, November 13, 2008

I feel very bloated.

on tuesday i decided to finally do something to my hair. i didn't want to cut it anymore because i love the length so i thought maybe i'd dye it. i decided to get highlights under my hair. underlights? anyways i didn't want to get a whole lot just a few here and there and under my bangs. i was going for a blonde color. i also told her exactly what i didn't want. no hint of orange or yellow or copper or bronze or brass. HA. the lady said she knew exactly what i wanted to i trusted her. she proceeded to dye my hair. which took forever i dont know why. then dry it which also took forever. and whenever she would check on the color she's put more dye because it wouldnt come out. i was doing that for 2 hours. UGH. then she washes my hair. i look at the mirror and i'm absolutely horrified. it was yellow. bright yellow. and i was like is this the color??? and she said oh i'm going to tone it down. so i was alright but really irritated that it was taking forever. i was at the sink with her washing and re-dying my hair for another hour. strained neck pissed off. hungry. tired. needing to pee.
FINALLY. we went back to the chair and she asked if i wanted a cut. i said no. maybe a small trim. then. she spend half an hour doing what? cutting and layering my hair. WTF. i told her not to do that shit. i'm so pissed at this point. AND not to mention my hair color. omg. my bangs were a different color from the rest of the highlights which were all diffferent colors from each other. brown. yellow. orange. copper. OMGGGGGGGGG. i left pissed off. i threw a tantrum as i was driving home. really.
ugh i was so mad. people said it looked fine and they liked it. i know they were lying! it was horrible.

yesterday i went back and made them fix it. it's now more of an ashy brown/blonde. a million times better than before thank god. i'm really happy about it. but still pissed that my hair is shorter and thinner. i miss my long black hair..

ok thats all. this entry is dumb.

-abbie

1 comment:

April said...

Abhoe! I would be pissed too ... haha abbie just had a B.F! Remember White Chicks! Miss you!