Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last two weeks have been pretty rough. School, life, and more life and more school. Test after test after test and just a mix of all these different emotions.
It's so damn draining. Winter break where art thou!

Yesterday was Halloween and it's the first time I didn't go trick-or-treating. I woke up at 4:15 in the morning to get ready for work and Rahn wanted us to be playboy bunnies. Ugh. She even made the outfits which surprisingly came out pretty good. Who knew she could be so crafty?
Well that was alright. HA. I got asked out by a customer! A cross eyed black guy.. I always try to avoid this guy because apparently he asks people when i work or whatever. Creep! I don't even know his name..
I was making bagels and he's standing by the counter asking what time I get off. I say "oh at 12 it's not too bad of a shift it's pretty cool" (me thinking he was just asking how many hours i work that day) and he's like "ooh well you know I was wondering.. would you like to have breakfast with me after work? just over here at the INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES". and in my head i'm like.. isn't that..IHOP? ha! Why did he have to make it sound all fancy n shit? oh man And i'm like "oh well actually i'm having lunch with desiree today" "oh ok well how about another time? tomorrow, next week?". So i'm like uhhh "well you know we really can't go out with customers. We could really get in trouble" and he says "Well if you don't tell, I won't tell" (superrr creeepy like) and i just laugh and i say i'm really sorry but i can't... I don't know why i didnt just say i had a boyfriend. That would have made it a lot easier. oh my.

Last night i went to Hard with Julian. SO MUCH FUN. I dressed like Katy Perry, or well i wore a Katy inspired outfit i suppose. Kinda just came up with whatevz. We drove there and there was a shit load of cars and people all over the streets. Took awhile to finally get parked. And then we saw the line and it was maaasssiivee. i was like what the hell we're never getting in. And this thing is outdoors so you can see the stage and lights and all these people that were already in. Torture! Julian and i decided to cut a billion people thank god. good thing we werent a huge group. He went.. then I came 5 min later (that's what she said! ha that was a good one!!). Even after getting tix at willcall we had to wait in yet another line that literally move 1 foot every 10 minutes. A big giant crowd just trying to get in. we waited maybe an hour and at last we were in. So exciting. I've never really been to anything like this before and I had the best time ever! 4 stages and many many people playing. Got to see crystal castles, DJ AM, boys noize, amongst others. Didn't see Justice or Soulwax though.. boooo!!! it's ok. still sooo fun. Can I just say that watching people on E is the grossest thing ever? Or at least the couples that do it. EWWW. They truly have no shame. VOMIT. VOMIT. haha. Well we did lots of dancing and walking and searching for people. so fun. definitely want to go again.
































































-Abbie!

No comments: