Thursday, June 5, 2008

I took the metro line for the first time yesterday! Julian and I decided to go to North Hollywood for the day to hang out. The metro is actually pretty exciting. I don't know why but it makes me feel "cool". It took about an hour to get there but that's how long it would have taken if we drove, but with the metro we..
1. Saved gas (and $)
2. Didn't have to worry about traffic
3. Didn't have to worry about possibly getting into an accident (something I worry about ALL the time whenever there's bumper to bumper type traffic)
4. Had no worries about where to park
5. Got to experience the METRO. Woo hoo!

It's $5.00 for an all day pass, although it used to be $3.00. It's not too bad! Technically you don't have to buy a ticket because they don't always check but you're fined $500.00 if they happen to check for tickets that day and you don't have one. Your choice. Are you willing to risk paying that much money? I'm not!

Quick picture recap of the day




































































































































































Overall, it was a fun day!

-Abbie

No comments: