Friday, June 27, 2008

Who even reads this blog!? No one I'm sure.
I'm too lazy to upload more pictures so this is all i'll post.

Quick picture recap of my trip to Costa Rica.







































































































Has it already been a month since I started summer? Wow. Besides my trip to Costa Rica I haven't done a whole lot. School keeps me busy, i guess.

I took Julian to get his very first manicure (just a cut and clean, no nailpolish! I'd feel a little weird about that..) yesterday and he totally loves it. I'm sure he won't admit to people that he went to get his "nails did" but it's true. I paid for it.

Random Picture of the day!
















This picture was taken sometime February 2006! Check out my hair!
I think my next blog will be about my different hair phases.

-Abigail

1 comment:

AIMEE said...

gross. i believe that picture was june 2006. so remember that night. ugh. my house was seriously a party house that year. hahaha!