Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I absolutely LOVE winter break! It's such a strange feeling to not have to worry about studying. I almost feel useless. I'd like to feel this way forever!

I've done so much more these last 5 days of break than i did all semester long. And it's not that i've been out doing crazy things and traveling the world or anything. I've just not been couped up in my room or at a borders or barnes and noble stressing my brains out about the next quiz or test. It's wonderful.

Aimee's back from Germany! Yay! I think i've seen her everyday of my break. I'm so excited she's back. Now i have friends to play with.

I'm just going to list what i've done (mostly for the purpose of me remembering what i did winter break). nothing exciting really.

Thursday- IAG Christmas party at a korean karaoke place. Best night ever! i LOVE the IAG crew!

Friday- Party at Diva's

Saturday- Ra Sushi bar in Torrance with Aimee

Sunday- I don't remember... ugh. what the hell did i do?

Monday- LA/Arclight with Julian to see Slumdog Millionaire. Amazing! one of my new fav movies for suuure!

Tuesday- Downtown Fullerton with Aimee

Wednesday- Nothing really. helped make yummy ceviche with my mom!

Lame entry. I'll post a more meaningful one with pics later.

No comments: