Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm so damn ADD right now. I need to focus. I need to study.
I've noticed that i've become a coffee drinker these last few weeks.
I don't even like coffee (funny that i work at a coffee shop) and i don't
even really know if it does anything for me.
It takes me about 1-2 minutes to finish a cup. I'm not one of those that
enjoys their coffee and take sips of it here and there. I gulp it. Really.
And the reason i do it is to avoid the taste in my mouth. That's what she said!
oh how i love myself... ha jk.

I saw the movie chang-a-lang (lol. aka "Changeling") and it's really great!
Very very interesting and great acting. Anyone see it?
Definitely went in a direction i totally didn't expect. It kind of freaked me out..
Anyways. Go see it. Hmm.. now that i'm really thinking about it.. why is it called Changeling?
Did i miss something!?

Went to the LA light show with Christine, Saena, and Vince last night.
Definitely wasn't as cool as it sounds.
First we kept getting lost. Oh vince, what an asian driver.
Then we get there and we get on a really smelly shady looking prison bus
thinking it's going to take us to where we need to be. Little did we know that
while we were in there, the whole time we were experiencing the "light show"
Basically you look outside and there are displays of christmas themed lights..
Lasted about 3 min. And on the way back to the parking (where the bus picked us up)
it took maybe 20 min. HOW?I don't know.
It's ok. We ate Denny's afterwards and the seasoned french fries made the night
10 times better. How i love potatoes...

Good luck on Finals!
winter break! you're just around the corner!

-Abbie

No comments: